Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bon Voyage Party/Happy Hour

...if you haven't received my emails...if you haven't received the Evite...if you received it but won't open emails from people you don't know....if you've been living in a cave and even if you don't know me and happened upon this blog serendipitously, you are invited to a Bon Voyage Party/Happy Hour on Friday, January 11, 2008 at 5:30 p.m. at C.B.R. Bar, 503 South Front Street, Columbus. Come enjoy some food, drink, music and most importantly, fellowship...

Happy Holidays...be safe.
Go Bucks! (I want to wear an '07 National Championship shirt to Thailand)
Go Browns!? (Yikes...I didn't think I would say that in public again)
Plumock rocks! (If you know what this means, I am very sorry)

Sawadee khrup...for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WE ALL WANT TO WEAR THAT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP T-SHIRT. SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY AT THE GET TOGETHER, O.F.